1. Avoid pools, hot tubs, baths saunas for 48hours
2. Avoid getting sweaty, exercising or any activity that may rub at the treated area
3. After 48 hours it is encouraged to exfoliate and moisturize a minimum of once a week between waxing sessions
4. Wear loose fitting clothing to avoid any rubbing at the treated area for a period of 24-48 hours
5. As melanocyte can be stimulated in the skin by waxing, staying away from the sun and all tanning beds. Apply a daily cream with a minimum spf 40 at all times.
6. For long term best results shaving is not recommended between appointments
Note; If this is your first wax or it hasn't been kept up; it is normal to see regrowth after a week or so, regular waxing every 3 to 4 weeks will catch up to your hair natural growth cycle and better results will be seen over time.